Digital MarketeerPhished - lEUVEN, BELGIUM
Leuven, Belgium – Fulltime Position
At Phished, we help companies train their employees in the field of cybersecurity. We send simulations of phishing emails to company employees to teach them how to deal with such malicious mails. In two years’ time, we have built up a portfolio of 250 customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. After successfully completing a significant investment, we are now looking for the most important capital: people. We are looking for a driven goal-getter who helps Phished grow both at home and abroad.
- As a Digital Marketeer, you set up and coordinate digital marketing campaigns from start to finish in collaboration with an external marketing agency.
- You mainly focus on lead generation to build a pipeline of interesting contacts for our sales team and report to the COO.
- You translate data into insights and actions to optimize conversion and generate qualified leads.
- Thanks to your to-the-point reporting you succeed in demonstrating and monitoring the return on investment.
- You are responsible for the strategy, content of all social media channels. This in collaboration with the COO and an external marketing agency.
- As a Digital Marketeer you have a bachelor’s degree and you can count on at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- You know social media through and through and work smoothly with the MS Office package.
- Google products (analytics, advertising, console, tag manager, …) have no secrets for you.
- Besides your strong experience with SEO and SEA, you are passionate about new digital technologies.
- Out-of-the-box thinking? Your creativity knows no limits and you are often the first to propose innovative ideas.
- In addition, you are analytical and have the necessary critical thinking skills to correctly interpret the results.
- As our new Digital Marketeer, you are a real team player who communicates fluently with colleagues.
- You are fluently bilingual (Dutch – English). French is a plus.
- Collaborate with a passionate sales team that helps you develop your skills further.
- We’ll give you the opportunity to update your skills through training, seminars…
- Develop yourself further in an entrepreneurial and growing scale-up with an open no-nonsense culture.
- Enjoy the comfort of some unique employee benefits.
- Receive an attractive salary with commissions in combination with a package (laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
- Travel with a luxury company car.
- Contract of indefinite duration.
Mail your resume to [email protected], and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Other jobs at Phished
3000 Leuven, Belgium
Protect your organisation
Try out the platform for 14 days without any obligation!